Market Centers & Trade Shows
A Global Presence
Market Center Management Company has managed wholesale centers and trade shows for more than half a century on three continents including North America (Dallas Market Center), Asia (ShanghaiMart) and Europe (Trade Mart Brussels) – and major trade shows attended by more than 400,000 customers annually.
From the Dallas International Lighting Market to apparel and home décor trade events in Brussels and Shanghai, buyers and sellers around the globe depend upon MCMC to create and manage successful marketplaces for the productive exchange of goods and services.
Dallas Market Center
Dallas Market Center, founded in 1957 by pioneering developer Trammell Crow, encompasses more than 5 million square feet and is the world’s most complete wholesale marketplace. Its four buildings contain more than 2,000 permanent showrooms and 625,000-square-feet of temporary exhibition space.
It is home to the largest permanent U.S. marketplace for apparel and fashion accessories and the largest integrated marketplace in the U.S. for home décor – including 1 million square feet dedicated to lighting.
Dallas Market Center's site is available at dallasmarketcenter.com.
Opened in China in 1999 as China's first and Asia's largest wholesale market center, ShanghaiMart is MCMC’s Asian business partner. The more than 3 million-square-foot complex has nearly 2,300 permanent showrooms and temporary expo space. Both domestic and international exhibitors display and promote their merchandise in diverse segments such as apparel, accessories, textiles, gift items and home décor.
ShanghaiMart's site is available at shanghaimart.com.
Trade Mart Brussels
Trade Mart Brussels is the largest wholesale trade center in the European Union. Built in 1975, in Brussels, Belgium, It is owned by Dallas-based Crow Holdings and managed by Market Center Management Company. The complex contains 1.78 million-square-feet of space, including 1,500 permanent showrooms and ample exhibition space offering fashion and home décor.
The Trade Mart Brussels Web site is available at trademart.be.
Key Trade Events Maximize Business
Market Center Management Company creates and manages trade events at market centers and convention centers that attract more than 400,000 industry decision-makers. These buyers come from the leading manufacturers in the world and represent the largest volume retailers and individually owned specialty stores.
Key trade events include:
- Dallas Total Home & Gift Market – attended by up to 50,000; held four times annually
- Dallas International Lighting Market – largest lighting trade event in the U.S., held twice a year
- Dallas Temp Show - temporary exhibits in 22 product categories
- Dallas Total Housewares & Gourmet Market- featuring more than 1,500 premium housewares and gourmet lines
- Dallas Western Market - western inspired apparel and accessories
- Dallas Bridal Market - features Bridal, Homecoming, Quinceanera and Special Occasion fashion and accessories
- Dallas Holiday & Home Expo – leading U.S. trade event for floral and holiday
- Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market – a national fashion trade event, held five times annually
- Shanghai International Textile & Apparel Trade Fair – features apparel manufacturers from throughout China
- Shanghai International Gifts & Home Décor Trade Fair – a comprehensive sourcing event
- Brussels Shoe Show & Leather Event – European fair offering broad resources